Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 250g (dry weight) medium egg noodles
- 510g pork fillet, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 onion sliced
- 250g asparagus, cut into short lengths
- 200g broccoli, cut into tiny florets
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 200g mange tout, halved
- 80ml plum sauce
- 2 tbls chilli sauce
- 80ml reduced salt soy sauce
- Olive oil spray
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions. Gently use a wooden spoon to separate the strands. Drain well and keep warm. Spray a wok with oil and heat. Add the pork and stir-fry over high heat until browned and cooked through and then set aside. Add ginger and onion to wok with 1 tbl water and fry until golden.
- Add asparagus, broccoli, pepper and mange tout and stir until tender. Put sauces in a jug and whisk to combine. Add to wok, stirring over high heat until sauce thickens slightly.
- Return pork to wok and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve noodles topped with pork and garnished with chervil and chopped chives, if desired.