Well it has certainly been a strange old year so far and I don’t think that this is likely to change any time soon. Firstly I would like to thank you all for your custom and support throughout this difficult time – it really has made such a difference to all of us here.
This Christmas is going to be different as we really don’t know what to expect. At our end we appreciate we are going to have to be flexible, but we are also going to need to be organised so we are planning now and trying to keep you informed so you know what to expect.
Given the current restrictions on gatherings, we are expecting to sell smaller joints and to that end we have managed to get smaller turkeys. However even if you buy a 4kg or 5kg for 6, it will only leave you with 2 to 4 extra portions and we will have some great recipes available with you turkey to make the best use of leftovers.
If you are looking for 6 week hung beef, the earlier you order the better. We are taking orders now for deliveries starting in November.
Where possible please order online, but if you need help or advice do feel free to pick up the phone.
Below we are setting out our plans depending on which service you use of ours and as always if there are any questions or queries, you can ring us or email us.
National Courier Service
- Please order as soon as you can – you can select a delivery day nearer to Christmas.
- Please take delivery as far ahead of Christmas as possible to help the courier service.
- If you take delivery of your Christmas order in November we will give you 10% off – just use the code XMAS2020. (if you order a turkey, that will be sent separately closer to Christmas with no extra delivery charge. Unfortunately we cannot give 10% off Turkeys) Please note that this code is ONLY valid if delivery is in NOVEMBER
- Our last dispatch for Christmas delivery is Monday 21st for delivery Tuesday 22nd.
Forres, Elgin, Nairn, Inverness, Culloden, Cawdor, Dallas, Knockando and surrounding areas.
- Given the current situation we are happy to deliver to you. It helps us and hopefully helps you. Deliveries in the local area are free
- Please order the main bits and pieces you need as soon as possible. If you need to add to an order nearer to Christmas then of course you can do so.
Local Pick Ups
We welcome everyone to our shop and love when people come to have a look at our produce and what we are up to. However to avoid queues and all the issues that causes with social distancing etc, we are going to be doing the following:
- For pre-orders being picked up in the week of Christmas, you will be able to pick these up next door at 9 Tolbooth Street. We have more space in here and it means you will not have to wait for so long. We will however require an accurate date and time that you will pick up.
- If you need to visit our main shop to buy one or two items, that is fantastic. However please remember we will likely be operating a one in – one out policy and it may be that there will be a queue.
- We will also be taking deposits this year which will be a non-refundable £20
I hope that this helps but if you have any queries / concerns etc please do give us a ring on 01309 672254 or email on [email protected]