- 680g rump steak cut into 25mm cubes or the same quantity of pork fillet
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large yellow pepper cut into 25mm squares
- 12 button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (can be bottled)
- 2 large crushed cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
Mix all the marinade ingredients and place the prepared beef into it and leave covered to marinate for a minimum of 4 hours in a cool place, or in a fridge if it is to be overnight.
When you are ready to cook the meat, thread long skewers with the meat and the vegetables, brush with any remaining marinade and place on the BBQ to cook.