Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 500g pasta spirals
- 250g pack baby corns, halved lengthwise
- 400g lamb leg steaks cut into thin steaks
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil spray
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan or wok with oil and heat. Cook the lamb in 2 batches for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes. Then slice thinly across the grain and set aside.
- Reheat the frying pan, spray again with oil if required, and cook baby corn, onion, pepper, courgettes and mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Drain cooked pasta, return to saucepan, add vegetable and lamb and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with crumble feta and garnish with parsley and sliced spring onions if desired.