How to Order
We appreciate that not everyone is familiar with our ordering process so here is a wee step by step guide as to how to order from Macbeth’s
1. Browse our online shop. You can add things to the shopping basket by entering a quantity for a particular item and then clicking on the Add to Cart button
2. When you have all the items in your cart you can start the checkout process by either clicking on the Proceed to Checkout button or clicking on the Checkout link at the top right of any page.
3. The first page of the checkout will ask you to login, checkout as a guest or register. If you have ordered from us before please login as we will have a number of your details such as billing address etc so you will not need to enter them again. If you have not ordered from us before you can checkout as a guest which means we will not store any of your details, or you can register which will make future ordering from us easier and it also gives you access to a wealth of account management options.
4. Once you have completed each page, click the Continue button to proceed through the checkout process filling in as much information as you can.
5. At the end of the checkout process click the Place Order button which will then send us the order. You will receive confirmation of the order and a delivery date when the order is ready to dispatch. If you wish to specify a date or if you have any specific requirements then please contact us and we will arrange those for you.
Hopefully our buying process is straightforward but if you have any queries or concerns, please do get in touch.